DAILY DOG WALKS
Man’s best friend. Also known as your alarm clock, the family clown, vacuum cleaner 2.0, your child’s official bodyguard and the reason you probably won’t get your security deposit back—all rolled up into one lovable package that permanently takes residence in your heart.
At Park Cities Pet Sitter, we get it. Your dog is family. That is why we hope you will entrust us with your dog’s care from their first days in your home, to their very last. With services like our Daily Dog Walks, we help make all of the days in between the best they can possibly be—full of love, exercise, treats, and some amazing belly rubs.
DAILY DOG WALKS
All pet sitting visits include a short walk. Our “Daily Dog Walks” are most often used by clients who need dog walks on a set recurring schedule, but can also be used for any type of pet, as long as you set a permanent schedule.
Tired of rushing home at lunch or right after work? Have your professional dog walker come instead! During our 20-30 minute visit, we can give your dog exercise and play time to keep them healthy and happy. We can also feed them dinner, or give them their regular medicine(s).
Discounts apply on our 20-30 minute visits if you have a recurring, set schedule of 3 visits or more per week.
5+ WALKS PER WEEKfor 1-2 dogs, $2 per additional dog
4 WALKS PER WEEKfor 1-2 dogs, $2 per additional dog
3 WALKS PER WEEKfor 1-2 dogs, $2 per additional dog
AS NEEDED WALKSfor 1-2 dogs, $2 per additional dog
MIDDAY POTTY BREAKS
MIDDAY POTTY BREAKfor 1-2 dogs, $2 per additional dog
This 15-minute or less visit is designed for clients who simply want their dog to have a quick potty break at mid day–where exercise is not the goal. It is also ideal for older dogs who do not need a lot of exercise, or dogs that have restrictions after an injury. You must have a secured back yard to qualify for this service.
BENEFITS OF REGULAR DOG WALKS:
- Dogs crave and need the mental stimulation that only the sights, sounds, and smells of the great outdoors can provide.
- Dogs can become bored and restless when their minds are not regularly engaged.
- Bored dogs may become destructive around the home.
- Dogs that receive the physical and mental stimulation of regular walks are typically happier and less likely to get into mischief while you are away.
- Regular exercise equates to improved long term health for your dog(s).
- You come home to a happy and healthy dog, with zero guilt about having to walk them yourself after a long day.